Search Site

PATERNITY – when a woman is pregnant and not married to the natural father, either one of them can bring a paternity case.  There are some time limits involved, and it gets more complicated if the woman is married to someone who is not the natural father.  You can seek a paternity determination through Child Support Enforcement, but they will only deal with “custody” and child support.  You can only get an order dealing with timesharing (what used to be called “visitation”) if you have an agreement about it.  Otherwise, you are on your own in regarding to when the child is with each parent.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Mailing Address
    P.O. Box 1930
    Alachua, Florida 32616
    Phone: 386-462-5157
    Fax: 386-462-1996
  • Alachua Office
    14811 NW 140th Street
    Alachua, Florida 32615
    Phone: 386-462-5157
    Fax: 386-462-1996
  • 9.3Kathleen Carol Fox Kathleen Carol FoxReviewsout of 3 reviews